Animation Critique Animation Critique

I was really entertained by her voice, so sincere and humorous. I was really reminded of the Peanuts cartoon by her voice and antics. Very cute thing.

Nyan Caxx Nyan Caxx

The original was a poptart, just saying.

Great, well put together flash.

The quality was great and the additional original content definitely made it worth front page.

Bronies Bronies

This was funny but disappointing.

I was lead on by the 12.5 MB size that this would be several minutes long, but I was really disappointed when it turned out to be less than a minute. It was funny, but it would've made a great, long collab. Oh well, good work I I guess.

Spazkid responds:

no it wouldnt of made a great long collab

Cage Tibet Cage Tibet

I found this very entertaining!

It is very difficult to get the monk into the cage. Very good game!

Celestial Flare (Preview) Celestial Flare (Preview)

I really enjoy the instruments that start at 0:45, I think they are my favorite part aside from the nice build-up from the beginning. The sound that starts to bleed in at 0:56 sounds just a little bit out of place to me personally. I thought the hawk screech was kinda funny, but I did enjoy it in the song, and I really enjoyed you playing around with the sample near the end of the preview. Overall, it sounds really good to me. Same as what I put elsewhere, but I really like it :x

Jenni-Harry4eva3 responds:

Hehe. I know, the hawk is kind of cheese but, hey, it works lol. Well, the reverse synth actually fits. It may seem out of place, but trust me, it fits. Thanks!

J.P.

Koalas in Space Koalas in Space

I really like this

I listened to this a long time ago, it is pretty empty as far as other things, but I do love the chords and melodies in this. I might just do my own version of this or a remix of sorts, but don't worry, I'll link your submission. The progressions in this are just so nice to listen to and it kind of gave me the feeling of life in a suburb, moving on, the chords really breathe life into this song.

Wrong Turn (NG) Wrong Turn (NG)

I can tell you listen to a lot of Pendulum

This is a good first attempt at DnB, honestly, it sounded a lot like it was trying to sound like Pendulum without being exactly Pendulum. It was a tad repetitive and kinda lacking, I really liked that bass. The beat was kinda typical, but then again, this isn't exactly breakbeat. I wasn't much for the empty spaced with just percussion around the middle. Overall, pretty okay track.

Experimentalist responds:

Thanks for the review, I really value the feedback. I am heavily influenced by Pendulum, good ear :) I'll try to mix it up a bit next time.