Animation Critique Animation Critique

I was really entertained by her voice, so sincere and humorous. I was really reminded of the Peanuts cartoon by her voice and antics. Very cute thing.

Nyan Caxx Nyan Caxx

The original was a poptart, just saying.

Great, well put together flash.

The quality was great and the additional original content definitely made it worth front page.

Bronies Bronies

This was funny but disappointing.

I was lead on by the 12.5 MB size that this would be several minutes long, but I was really disappointed when it turned out to be less than a minute. It was funny, but it would've made a great, long collab. Oh well, good work I I guess.

Spazkid responds:

no it wouldnt of made a great long collab

Pico's Adventure Pico's Adventure

10 for penises

Yay 8D

Jinx Hentai Parody Jinx Hentai Parody

xD Furries

That added some awesome hilarity to this great flash. This is probably your best material yet and I can't wait to see more when it come to Newgrounds. Yay furries x3

Saunich der Hejhaug Saunich der Hejhaug

This is the best sonic flash ever

I love you.

Pico's space adventure Pico's space adventure

Hilarious

Something about this just made me lol really good. In another sense, this is thought provoking and the part before he gets the diamond. lol. Good work, but it was short.

@ Addry
NO U.

The Alfred The Alfred

You people seriously need to fuck off.

I love Emily's flash. I'll miss Alfred, but I still love it. NG needs some good spam. All of your hateful comments and bitching about Christianity being made fun of needs to stop. Grow a pair and fuck off.

Rise of Alfred Rise of Alfred

This trippy shit should be televised.

I love you.

Alfred Christ Alfred Christ

Love <3, also to ThomasR

I loved this flash, Alfred is now one of my idols.

Also ThomasR, as the "Chatholic" you are, you should get off the internet, we as part of the internet can post what we want and not give a shit what someone thinks. Bow down to Alfred. It's spelled "CATHOLIC"